Interested in Joining a Startup?
Is a Startup Right for You?
Top startups offer amazing opportunities to work with dynamic teams on exciting projects, solving challenging problems. Roles where you can have impact and be part of something special.
ThinkB1G works with an elite group of San Francisco, Silicon Valley, New York and Boston startups seeking exceptional students & new grads to join their teams. Led by visionary leaders with disruptive, game-changing products, these companies offer opportunities to work with amazing people on exciting projects and technologies.
ThinkB1G will lead a discussion on what startups are looking for, the skills to develop to become a highly sought after candidate, and the best ways to communicate with companies. We'll also dive into how to assemble the body of work & side projects that gets startups the most interested & excited. In addition, we typically bring in a couple startups from both coasts via Google Hangouts to share their perspectives and answer your questions.
At This Workshop:
- Learn what it takes to land internships and full-time positions at high-growth startups
- What startups are looking for
- The Importance of project-based experiences
- Key skills to develop and build while you're in college
- Where to find opportunities
- Best practices for communicating with startups
Where / When
Heritage Room - Hulman Memorial Union / 5:30-6:30pm April 11, 2016