Interested in Joining a Startup?
Is a Startup Right for You?
Top startups offer amazing opportunities to work with dynamic teams on exciting projects, solving challenging problems. Roles where you can have impact and be part of something special.
ThinkB1G will lead a discussion on what startups are looking for, the skills to develop to become a highly sought after candidate, and the best ways to communicate with companies. We'll also dive into how to assemble the body of work & side projects that gets startups the most interested & excited.
At This Workshop:
- Learn what it takes to land internships and full-time positions at high-growth startups
- Hear top startups share their insights and perspectives
- What startups are looking for
- The Importance of project-based experiences
- Key skills to develop and build while you're in college
- Where to find opportunities
- Best practices for communicating with startups
Where / When / Register
LWSN Room 1142 / 5:30-6:30pm September 24, 2015 / http://bit.ly/1PUYJlP
One-on-One Office Hours:
In addition to the workshop, ThinkB1G would like to answer your start-up questions on a one-on-one basis. We will be hosting Office Hours on Sept. 24th to meet directly with students for 15 minute meetings. We will take conversations directionally wherever a student would like to go focusing on topics such as: is a startup right for me, what do I need to do to stand out, which startups have openings, how to connect with them, resume critique & feedback, etc. Reservations are required. Stay tuned for registration information.