Interested in Joining a Startup?
Is a Startup Right for You?
Top startups offer amazing opportunities to work with dynamic teams on exciting projects, solving challenging problems. Roles where you can have impact and be part of something special. Learn what it takes to land internships and full-time positions at high-growth startups
- What startups are looking for
- The importance of project-based experiences
- Key skills to develop and build while you're in college
- Where to find opportunities
- Best practices for communicating with startups
ThinkB1G would like to answer your start-up questions on a one-on-one basis. We will be hosting Office Hours in the Booth Atrium on Tuesday, October 18th from 1:00-6:00pm to meet directly with students for 15 minute meetings. We will take conversations directionally wherever a student would like to go focusing on topics such as: is a startup right for me, what do I need to do to stand out, which startups have openings, how to connect with them, resume critique & feedback, etc.