Interested in Joining a Startup?
Is a Startup Right for You?
Top startups offer amazing opportunities to work with dynamic teams on exciting projects, solving challenging problems. Roles where you can have impact and be part of something special.
ThinkB1G will lead a discussion on what startups are looking for, the skills to develop to become a highly sought after candidate, and the best ways to communicate with companies. We'll also dive into how to assemble the body of work & side projects that gets startups the most interested & excited.
At This Workshop:
- Learn what it takes to land internships and full-time positions at high-growth startups
- Hear top startups share their insights and perspectives
- What startups are looking for
- The Importance of project-based experiences
- Key skills to develop and build while you're in college
- Where to find opportunities
- Best practices for communicating with startups
Where / When
Campus Center Hagglund Room / 5:00-6:00pm Wednesday, October 7, 2015