Technology. Biology. Automation. Computation.
Zymergen is a technology company unlocking the power of biology to solve tough, real-world problems that span industries — from agriculture to chemical manufacturing and healthcare.
We have developed a proprietary platform that uses robots and machine learning to engineer microbes faster, more predictably, and to a level of performance previously unattainable. These microbes produce useful molecules that make up the world around us, with broad applications across industries.
Zymergen works with customers in these industries to improve the economics of existing products made via biology, bring new products to market faster, and to develop entirely new products.
We're unlocking the power of biology to shape the world around us.
We’ve built a dynamic work environment that brings together the best talent from data science, machine learning, robotics, biology and business. Our culture is collaborative and inclusive. We embrace intellectual curiosity and encourage creative thinking to solve tough, real world problems.
We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a one-of-a-kind environment that is both fun and intellectually challenging.
Zymergen is looking for smart, motivated scientists and engineers to work in a fast-paced startup synthetic biology company. Zymergen welcomes all qualified applicants and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Business Development Analyst
- Operations Associate / Senior Operations Associate, Genome Engineering
- Research Associate, CRISPR/Cas9 Genome Engineering
- Research Associate, Fermentation
- Research Associate, Fermentation Test Improvement
- Research Associate, Genome Engineering
- Research Associate, Microbe Screening
- Research Associate, Strain Banking
- Scientist, Advanced Technology Development
- Scientist, Biology
- Scientist, CRISPR/Cas9 Genome Engineering
- Scientist, Fermentation
- Scientist, Genome Engineering
- Scientist, High Throughput Genome Engineering Optimization
- Scientist, Metabolic Pathway Engineering
- Scientist, Prokaryotic Engineering