Learn from the Pioneers in Big Data
We're looking for bright and passionate engineering interns to join our team in Palo Alto, CA. As an Intern at Cask you will work with an exceptional team including industry leaders in Big Data and Hadoop. You will have the chance to learn about Hadoop, HBase, building technology platforms and the applications they enable. Join us and be part of a fast paced, energetic, collaborative and fun environment.
Apply your knowledge of software design principles, system programming, algorithms, data structure and many other programming skills. You will have the opportunity to contribute to and work with many vibrant Open Source communities, collaborate with some of the leading minds in Big Data within a great environment that reflects our cultural values (empowerment, trust, fearlessness, teamwork, and excellence). You will experience and learn what it means to be an entrepreneur by creating sales pitches, collateral, proof-of-concepts, and customer engagement associated with your work. You will have the chance to make a huge impact on a growing company.
- Design and develop elegant solutions for solving complex problems
- Present your work to the team internally and engage externally with the developer community through conference, blogs and tech talks
- Get involved in code critic and design discussions
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field with academic knowledge of computer science.
- Strong programming and analytical skills
- Ability to program in Java, C/C++ or Scala
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python, Perl or Ruby
- Self-aware and self-driven with strong communication and collaboration skills